Friday, July 6, 2012

Better than Fluff!?

About 1 month ago, I decided help out some of our friends by watching their two boys while one of them transitions into a new job. It just so happened that they have two boys the same age as our girls so they can all be playmates. It has been so much fun, but has paid off in more ways than one.

It has actually paid off so much, that I decided to make a large purchases After my laptop battery died (for good) I decided to consider a tablet. Boy, am I glad I did!

I love my iPhone so much, that I decided to try a larger version. I considered an iPad 2 since a lot of reviewers swear you should just buy one of those. Apparently, some people don't think the retina screen makes "The New iPad" a worthwhile purchase.

After purchasing one last week, I would beg to differ. The screen is amazing. Not only do I like that feature, but I am am also liking its speed, convenience and most of all, battery life. In the next few weeks, I plan to buy the keyboard with dock for it, so that I can use it for documents and such also.

I have only had the new iPad for one for one week, but in the week that I have had it, I just can race enough about it. I hope there is much more enjoyment to come! Can't wait to share more about it as I learn more and use it on a day to day basis! I can say that I am more obsessed over it right now than cloth diapers! It has to be serious! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment